Friday, 4 June 2010

Limited Stock Video

Traditionally, the summer is a period of low productivity for me. Whether it's the insufferable heat or the intensity of the light, the season is generally incompatible with me and that tends to have a negative effect on my composition schedule.


This year, things seem to be somewhat different. You may be glad to hear that I'm continuing work on my poetry collection, 'Tell No Lies, I'll Ask No Questions.' However, I'm also putting together a series of short stories under the title 'Human Trials.' The first story in the collection will be up on this site as soon as I've determined an appropriate publication timetable.

In the meantime, here's a taste of what the world of my poetry looks and sounds like courtesy of J.G. Harding.


No comments:

Post a Comment